Securities and Exchange Commission
Location: Washington, DC
Salary Range: $130,364 to $218,671 per year
If selected, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for promoting organizational excellence by providing a broad range of services related to personnel assessment/selection, survey research, workforce planning and analytics, organizational development, and accountability.
Typical Duties Include:
- Leading and facilitating meetings and focus groups with leaders, employees, subject matter experts, and other key stakeholders;
- Providing expert advice to senior leaders on a variety of human capital topic areas;
- Creating reports, presentations, memorandum, and other written communications for different audiences on a variety of human capital topics;
- Creating, managing, and developing client relationships by delivering high quality consulting services.
Basic Requirement: Applicant must possess a Bachelor's or higher degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major (or equivalent) in Psychology.
Minimum Qualification Requirement: In addition to meeting the basic requirement, applicants must also meet the minimum qualification requirement, SK-14: Applicant must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-13 level:
1) Applying Industrial/Organizational Psychology methods and principles in the development of selection/assessment instruments (e.g., structured interviews, work samples);
2) Experience in at least two of the following activities: survey development and administration, workforce planning, employee engagement, competency modeling, needs assessments, statistical/psychometric analysis, or data visualization activities
Application Links (applications accepted through March 30, 2021):
All US Citizens: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595305300
Current/Former Competitive Service Federal Employees and Special Hiring Authorities: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595268000