Location: Fort Meade, MD
ICF is growing and we are hiring I/O Psychologists to work in Fort Meade, Maryland. This is an opportunity to evaluate and implement best practices in training products and systems and to make a difference by helping protect our Nation’s security. Within this National Security organization you will work alongside experts across disciplines in behavioral science and you’ll also be working closely with ICF’s award winning team who strive for innovative solutions in human capital research.
You’ll be able to apply and continue to develop your research skills in the areas of Workforce Development Education and Planning; Survey, Evaluation, Assessment, and Data Analysis; Research into and Documentation of Educational ‘Best Practices’; and Development Assistance in Testing and Certification Processes and Procedures.
You may also help with proposals and projects enhancing solutions concerned with organizational development and transformation, evaluation services, strategic workforce planning and project management support. Skills that you have and we’d love to use would include competency modeling, job analysis, selection, employee recruitment and retention, employee training and evaluation, leader development, and personnel assessment.
This position requires an active high-level security clearance, with an active, ‘in-scope’ Polygraph. Only candidates meeting these personnel security clearance requirements will be considered.
- Manage the development of innovative human capital research projects
- Critically analyze data output, translate research findings into narrative descriptions, and appropriately communicate recommendations for action
- Manage the consultative dialog and implementation of applied research studies
- Manage the design, development, administration, and validation of assessments
- Lead data collection and literature reviews
- Develop, administer, and analyze surveys
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Author documentation, presentations, and technical reports, intended for ‘Customer-only’ distribution.
- Masters in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology, Research Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, or other related field
- Demonstrated performance designing assessment and evaluation efforts that analyze human performance and lead to recommendations for workforce development or program improvement
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in survey services such as consultation, research and development, interview techniques, focus groups, data collection and analysis, survey management, report writing, and written/graphic presentations. Experience should include survey design, development, delivery, and implementation and data collection (both manual and electronic) and survey management logistics.
- Documented expertise in adult educational program design, implementation, analysis, and evaluation.
- 8+ years working with applied research methodologies and data analyses
- 8+ years of experience in assessment development and validation
- 8+ years of writing experience (e.g., to prepare technical reports; develop interview protocols)
- Experience designing strategies and approaches for identifying, analyzing, and enhancing human performance.
- An active high-level security clearance, with an active, ‘in-scope’ Polygraph
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- Commercial and Public Sector certification and testing methodologies
- Experience interviewing individuals via structured interviews, focus group sessions, and job observations
- Experience with Job Task Analysis (JTAs), and Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) linkage
- Survey methodology, and statistical analysis, including analysis tools such as SPSS
- Experience applying Kirkpatrick and Phillips evaluation models
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)
Click this link to apply: https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1600004429