FTI Consulting, Inc.
Location: McLean, VA
About the Company
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,100 professionals in 25 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for providing compensation analysis and support on both executive and non-executive compensation globally. The role will report to the Director, Compensation and play an important role in executing day to day activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the market compensation survey participation process. Conducts analysis based on the survey results.
• Responsible for maintaining the content in the survey management database
• Support the execution of the year-end merit increase and bonus payment cycle. Assist with necessary data audits.
• Manage the monthly bonus process
• Work with HRIS team to ensure compensation data is loaded into our various HR systems
• Manage the content of the compensation database
• Coordinate day to day administration of various components of our executive compensation program
• 1 year of related experience in Compensation Administration
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Requirements and General Skills:
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of work materials
• Willingness to learn HR systems/procedures/functions
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Exhibits strong customer service competency
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access desired
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems, specifically PeopleSoft a plus
Please follow this link to apply: https://fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com/fticareers/jobs/compensation-analyst-4253
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer