Personnel Decisions Research Institutes (PDRI)
Location: Arlington, VA
PDRI, an SHL Company, is currently looking for experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists to join our fast-paced consulting organization.
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40-plus year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. We are seeking experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists to lead complex projects and guide, develop and mentor staff performing work on projects. Selected candidates will lead project teams both in developing/implementing custom solutions to meet client needs, and in designing and developing innovative assessment products for the Federal government market. The role will include client site project work in the Baltimore, MD area and will entail substantial direct client interaction.
As part of SHL, we leverage insights from what the best companies do to help both government and private-sector organizations solve their toughest problems. PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a stock purchase plan, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Typical client engagements include:
- Developing, validating, and implementing assessment tools and processes
- Developing and implementing performance management strategies
- Developing and implementing career management and skill-building programs
- Creating and validating competency models
- Conducting organizational design projects
The role will entail serving as a project director, managing both technical and financial aspects of projects in any of the above areas (based on PDRI needs and the experience of the selected candidate), and will include guiding, developing and mentoring staff. The role will require performing hands-on technical work on complex projects. In addition, the role will include designing and developing innovative assessment products for the Federal government market. Finally, the role will include business development responsibilities (e.g., proposal preparation).
Team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and lead staff performing complex projects
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- Outstanding client interaction skills
- Ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to design innovative, practical, technically-sound human capital tools, processes and programs
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as assessment development, validation, performance management, and competency modeling
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a closely related field required, Ph.D. preferred; experience requirements vary by position and range from 5 to 15+ years
- U.S. citizenship required
- US Federal Security TS/SCI Clearance is preferred
Please apply directly on our website at https://ceb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=56838&tz=GMT-05%3A00