Location: Alexandria, VA
About the Organization
GSX is a professional services firm that specializes in designing workforce and learning strategies that link the worlds of work and learning. This is the same goal that the GSX founders pursued as part of the Congressionally-mandated National Skills Standard Board (NSSB). Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy four weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire an Analyst for a full-time position supporting various projects across Government and Higher Education institutions. The level at which an applicant may be hired (i.e., Junior or Senior) will depend on their credentials, experience, and current clearance status. Working under the direction of Senior I/O Psychologists, the Analyst will focus heavily on psychometric analysis of test and item functioning using CTT and IRT. Other assignments will include supporting the analysis of work functions, develop competency-based skill standards, and develop, implement, and maintain knowledge and skills-based assessments. Ideal candidates will have applied experience in supporting both quantitative and qualitative analytic efforts and is proficient in basic analytic tools.
- Conduct data analysis on assessments (i.e., pilot-tests, production versions, ongoing maintenance) and surveys (e.g., item-level, test-level, demographics, etc.) using CTT and IRT
- Develop assessment items and exams for certification programs
- Write technical reports and official documentation to support the defensibility of high stakes assessments
- Provide support to clients on certification implementation and maintenance
- Assist with the development and execution of certification assessments so all aspects are in compliance with major third-party accreditation standards (e.g., NCCA)
- Facilitate meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Thought Leaders to support project needs (e.g., test development, certification program development, certification reporting, etc.)
- Merge qualitative and quantitative data into appropriate databases for analysis (e.g., SPSS, Excel, etc.)
- Develop surveys for clients to gather information related to demographics, skill standards, and job analysis
- Develop visual representations of data analysis for client deliverables and presentations
- Review and revise assessment blueprints and beta assessments
- Conduct literature reviews and develop reports for research projects, including reviewing academic and business literature
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to obtain a clearance or currently possess a clearance
- Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, or a related field
- Experience applying I/O Psychology methods, facts, and principles in an organizational or work setting (applied experience during a graduate program internship is acceptable)
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R) for the purpose of psychometric analysis
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
Email email@example.com to apply.