Location: Washington D.C. metro area
Learning and Organizational Development Internships
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
These internships will provide an opportunity for candidates with an interest in learning and development to apply principles and theory learned in the classroom in a professional environment. Interns will also be provided with an opportunity to support organizational and project change management efforts.
· Assist trainers and content experts with course design and with the development and refinement of training materials and job aids
· Support the logistics of in-person trainings and other activities
· Develop/revise marketing and other materials
· Research & summarize new studies in Leadership and OD topics
· Provide administrative support for the Learning Management System
· Support the onboarding of new employees (working with hiring managers/supervisors and the HR team)
· Support the evaluation of training and learning initiatives
· Demonstrated interest in Learning and Development, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Business Process Improvement, and/or Learning Technologies
· Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles
· Excellent writing/editing skills
· Proven research/analytical skills
· Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications, industry concepts / terminology
· Experience with Learning Management Systems
· Experience using learning technologies and software applications (Articulate Storyline, Adobe, Captivate or other e-learning authoring tools, or video editing software)
· Skills in marketing, graphics and formatting
· International experience a plus
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com