Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers. Our company is a household name known for its clever marketing, low rates and outstanding customer service. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we've been consistently rated superior for financial strength.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Are you a talented, experienced I/O professional, Actuarial Scientist, or Data Scientist ready to join People Analytics team? Based in the corporate office in the Washington, DC metro area, this team provides analytical and statistical support to advance our recruiting, selection, and training strategy. Our main priority is to use data to help us optimize our processes to help optimize success rates for new hires over the first year of employment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing recruitment data to propose strategies for how to attract candidates who are most likely to be successful
- Analyzing selection results to identify strategies to optimize our processes
- Analyzing training results to identify which associates are on-track to reach performance milestones and to identify areas associates are likely to need support with to be successful
- Combining recruitment, selection, and training data to develop statistical composites that provide significant retention and performance prediction
- Conduct attrition analyses to identify main departure reasons and to propose solutions to improve results.
- May require 10-15% travel to our regional offices
The ideal applicant will have:
1-3 years of hands-on experience with advanced statistics, preferably working with HR data. This is a highly analytical position that requires a unique skill set of excellent data analysis, technical communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Master’s degree required
- Background in or advanced coursework in Statistics including univariate and multivariate methodology
- Proficiency with SPSS and/or SAS and Excel
- Must be willing and able to commute or relocate. This position is located in our Chevy Chase, MD office.
Compensation commensurate with Experiencehttps://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/people-analytics-analyst-9736