U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
Location: Washington, D.C.
Success in accomplishing the SEC's mission of: protecting investors; maintaining fair, orderly, and efficient markets; and facilitating capital formation depends on SEC employees and their commitment to being fully engaged. The SEC is committed to a work environment that helps to achieve this goal - a work environment that is respectful, inclusive, and allows employees to contribute to the best of their ability.
If selected, you will join a well-respected team that fosters equal access to employment opportunities and an equitable work environment in which employees perform the SEC's mission.
Typical Duties Include:
- Identifying collecting, and analyzing reliable sets of data regarding relevant pools of candidates in the civilian labor force to enhance equality of opportunity;
- Identifying sources of effects on demographic groups and designs practicable, lawful effective countermeasures so that leadership design human capital systems relevant to the workforce of the future;
- Designing studies in an environment characterized by broad legal requirements, limited regulatory guidance, and lack of proven methodologies where errors may lead to significant monetary damages, equitable remedies, and reputational damage;
- Executing or directing complex, innovative studies requiring a very high degree of professional expertise with little or no precedent to rely on;
- Maintaining contacts with OEEO staff, executive management within the SEC, other federal agencies, and professional societies and organizations;
- Synthesizing disparate data sources and types, including academic literature, to present senior agency leaders with sound, practical, science-based, timely opportunities for action; and
- Designing and executing novel approaches to providing senior agency leaders science-based information to make legally-sound, operationally feasible enhancements to human capital management.
For more details and to apply online visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541342900