Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full-time, off-site
Data Collection and Analysis Lead
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Data Collection and Analysis Lead for a full-time position supporting the development, maintenance, and sustainment of an enterprise-wide compliance program. The Data Collection and Analysis Lead will assist the Voluntary Education Office in maintaining multiple assessments, performing audits, and collecting data to assess criteria associated with signed Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) with various higher education institutions. The specific position on the team will collect and analyze data related to compliance relating to tuition assistance for active-duty military. Ideal candidates will have experience applying both quantitative and qualitative methods of analysis and will have proficiency in analytic tools such as Excel. The successful candidate for this position will also be collaborative, flexible, and agile in response to emerging program priorities.
- Work in coordination with analysts and consultants to determine risk of non-compliance via assessment tools, data collection, and statistical modeling.
- Assist with the maintenance of the existing evaluation tool(s) that efficiently and effectively measure non-compliance with existing MOUs.
- Analyze and aggregate data from public data collected from over 2,200 higher education institutions.
- Complete web verification form to verify and rate an institution’s compliance with MOU.
- Collect data and rate information provided from higher education institutions’ completion of self-assessments.
- Manage multiple overlapping cycles of data collection.
- Compile ratings from multiple assessments and analyze data to determine potential non-compliance.
- Assist in the creation of and review Corrective Action Plans sent to institutions that are found to be not in compliance.
- Assist with additions, deletions, or changes to assessment forms, collection techniques, and data elements in order to efficiently utilize the best methods of collecting data to determine potential non-compliance.
- Communicate with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders to present results of assessment process.
- Assist in the generation of Monthly Status Reports.
- Develop process documentation such as standard operating procedures and job aids to support continuous improvement of the compliance program.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or 3+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Experience supporting the development of knowledge and skills assessments
- Experience supporting compliance, assessments, or workforce certification programs
Please email: email@example.com with your resume to apply.