Location: Washington, D.C.
Do you have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology with expertise in Big Data and Data Science? Do you have at least 10 years of experience in human capital or organization development? Do you have 5 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports and briefing materials? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your analytical experience to provide practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for primarily public sector clients. For example, you may be working on a project with the Department of Justice to assess organizational climate in police agencies. Or you may be leading a team that is using multiple linear regression analysis to determine the relationships between specific selection measures and job performance in a validation project for the military.
What else’s is in it for you? You will grow as a leader in your career, gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with other I/O psychology experts in the field, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our Federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
- Lead or contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Apply technology to enhance deliverables and streamline tools and processes
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with Federal and commercial clients
- Lead and contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- PhD Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 10 years of experience in human capital or organization development
- 5 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data analyses and preparing technical reports and briefing materials
- 1‐3 years supervisory or management experience or experience leading tasks and projects
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R and others, expertise in SPSS a plus) and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau)
- Expertise in: statistics; selection and assessment; survey design, administration and analysis; psychometrics; organization assessment using quantitative and qualitative data collection; creating macros in Excel, program assessment and evaluation.
- Mastery of statistical methods (e.g., standard deviation, correlation, t-test, chi-square, liner and hierarchical regression, ANOVA)
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys (e.g., sampling, item writing, reliability, validity)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience with Federal procurement and proposal writing
- Outstanding oral presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, outside clients, and vendors
- Ability and interest in learning new software tools and in transferring knowledge
- Ability and willingness to develop and deliver presentations
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Knowledge of the Federal sector
- ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
Dream big. Then call ICF.