Global Skills Exchange (GSX)
Location: Alexandria, VA
Position Type: Full Time Employment
Security Clearance: TS/SCI (Active)
About the Organization
GSX is a veteran-owned firm that designs, implements, and manages innovative workforce strategies and solutions that enable organizations to better leverage people to meet current and future workforce challenges. Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy four weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Senior Analyst for a full-time position supporting various projects across Government and Commercial clients. The Senior Analyst is an integral member of GSX’s technical team who will lead and work on important GSX projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting Job Task Analyses
- Developing assessment items and exams
- Facilitating meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Thought Leaders to support project needs
- Conducting data analysis on assessments (i.e., pilot-tests, production versions, ongoing maintenance) and surveys (e.g., item-level, test-level, demographics, etc.) using CTT and IRT
- Writing technical reports and official documentation to support the defensibility of high stakes assessments
- Assisting with the development and execution of certification assessments so all aspects are in compliance with major third-party accreditation standards (e.g., NCCA)
- Developing visual representations of data analysis for client deliverables and presentations
- Conducting literature reviews and develop reports for assessment development initiatives and research projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Educational Psychology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience applying I/O Psychology methods, facts, and principles in an organizational or work setting (applied experience during a graduate program internship is acceptable)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a leader of a team
- Willingness and interest in working on a variety of projects and tasks across our lines of business
- High attention to detail
Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R) for the purpose of statistical and psychometric analysis
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.