As the world’s largest travel company, Marriott International offers unmatched career opportunities and a culture that empowers associates to succeed on their personal journey.
The Marriott International Headquarters, located at 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda MD 20817 is currently hiring a Manager, Talent Management + Employee Engagement Survey Program (Operations Lead) (Job Number 20018768).
Want to join a team of Industrial/Organizational Psychologists supporting a global organization? This position may be for you. Marriott International is a Fortune 200 company with over 7,000 locations in 135+ countries and territories and over 430,000+ managed associates world-wide. Our team of I/O psychologists work to deliver best-in-class selection tool, human capital (performance management and human capital planning), and engagement survey solutions for a diverse global workforce in an innovative, dynamic, and complex organization.
This position is within the Engagement Survey Program team and supports the ongoing development and implementation of our enterprise-wide engagement survey and action planning tools. This includes leading the team and managing the external vendor to develop, implement, and sustain engagement survey processes and tools, providing direction for and executing communication and change management plans, serving as a key analyst for engagement survey evaluation and reporting and action planning, and being able to provide thought leadership and support to measure impact and drive sustainability of engagement practices. The scope of this work crosses all Continent organizations and Marriott brands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A PhD degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or closely related field.
- Experience in areas such as engagement, survey design, or statistics preferred.
- Skilled in MS Office and statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS).
- Experience managing large projects preferred.
- Familiarity and experience in a global environment.
- Experience consulting with internal or external clients a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
· Work with internal team members and manage external vendor(s) to develop, implement, and sustain engagement survey processes and tools, ensuring compliance with program/project requirements.
· Participate in the design, enhancement, testing, implementation, and evaluation of engagement survey system.
· Assist senior business and HR executives in the effective deployment of new engagement survey processes and tools.
· Support cross-functional teams to continuously improve the approach to engagement survey practices.
· Provide analytic and project management support to other talent initiatives as needed.
· Serve as a subject matter expert to support cross-functional teams, including members from HR Centers of Expertise (COEs), brand organizations, and operational disciplines to continuously improve engagement survey and action planning practices.
Interested persons should apply directly at: https://jobs.marriott.com/corporate/jobs/20018768?lang=en-US
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.