General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Remote, Bethesda, MD, and Falls Church, VA
General Dynamics Information Technology’s (GDIT) Strategy and Performance Group provides human capital consulting aimed at improving the performance and productivity of the federal workforce. We are a group of approximately 80 professionals with backgrounds in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, statistics, strategic planning, public policy, public administration, economics, communications, business administration and project management. Our consultants work to develop, implement, evaluate, and improve human capital processes and programs for our federal clients. Projects frequently involve data analytics, survey research, program evaluation, organizational strategy consulting and assessment design, validation, and evaluation.
We are looking for a human capital consultant to:
· Preform training evaluations to track the program’s effectiveness and efficiency,
· Conduct statistical analyses to include visualizing data and communicating the meaning of the results to non-technical stakeholders,
· Meet and work with our clients to ensure their satisfaction,
· Facilitate workshops and meetings up with a various stakeholders, and
· Write technical reports and delivering presentations.
Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
· MS in Industrial/Organizational psychology (or a related field) and 3+ years of consulting experience,
· Experience working with government clients (desirable),
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and proficiency with SPSS, Excel, Tableau and/or other data management, analysis and visualization tools
· Experience designing and conducting training evaluation using Kirkpatrick’s model,
· Experience facilitating focus groups with subject matter experts and stakeholders,
· Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Please apply at the following link or reach out to Danielle.email@example.com with inquiries. Apply here: https://www.gdit.com/careers/job/1449ec13b/training-program-evaluator-human-capital-consultant/