Location: Remote (Anywhere in U.S.)
How to Apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/betterup/jobs/2561549?gh_src=8c87c6f01us
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
BetterUp is currently seeking an innovative and highly trained expert to serve as an Associate Solutions Consultant, to guide organizations in unlocking the potential of their talent through personalized development. As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will engage with organizational leaders at Fortune 1000 companies to bring the vision of change and transformation to life with the BetterUp Solution Suite. In addition to leading key discussions with internal and external partners on your set of accounts, you will also partner with our seasoned Solution Consultants to deliver against the most complex and strategic opportunities. A key component of this role is building rapport with partners (internal and external), advising them on best-practice behavioral solutions to organizational challenges, and using your consulting skills to present BetterUp solutions that address the prospect’s greatest business challenges .
- On the foundation of your human capital knowledge and expertise, you will develop a deep knowledge of our solutions to present to prospective customers how BetterUp can help them achieve their business objectives, reach breakthrough performance, and create an environment where all employees can thrive.
- Apply your discovery and solution design skills to support the sales process.
- Partner with the customer success team to bring to life the impact BetterUp is having with our customers (for mid-sized accounts). For strategic accounts, partner with the Solution Consultant and the rest of the customer success team to execute against a multi-threaded account success strategy.
- Present BetterUp research and methodology to our prospects and partners in a way that is accessible and connected to their business goals. Begin to deepen your expertise in the behavioral sciences to make connections between the scientific evidence and BetterUp solutions and recommendations.
- In partnership with a Solutions Consultant, review partner data and support the design and build of powerful impact stories.
- Take on strategic internal projects, such as working with the Product Team, developing scalable resources, and leaning into thought leadership opportunities.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- M.A. in behavioral science or a related field (e.g., business, organizational leadership) with a minimum of 5 years of consulting and/or business experience, ideally within an HR department or equivalent OR a PhD in behavioral science or a related field (e.g., business, organizational leadership) with a minimum of 2 years experience Domain expertise in behavioral science AND HR and/or L&D
- Comfort working with quantitative and qualitative data (basic statistics, examining patterns, developing recommendations based on data); willingness to develop a deeper level of expertise, necessary to tell powerful stories through data.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Facilitation and presentation skills, experience presenting to large audiences and executives.
- Experience engaging stakeholders at multiple levels or across functions.
- Agility and comfort with ambiguity to adapt and adjust to the market, the state of the organization and quickly shifting priorities.
- Willingness to travel 30% time (should organizations start to open and travel becomes the norm).
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.