Global Skills X-Change (GSX)
Clearance: TS/SCI (Active)
How to Apply: https://www.skillsdmo.com/careers
About the Organization
GSX is a veteran-owned firm that designs, implements, and manages innovative workforce strategies and solutions that enable organizations to better leverage people to meet current and future workforce challenges. GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our mission is to define, measure, and optimize people’s knowledge, skills, and abilities. Our innovative tools enable organizational leaders to make better decisions about people, leading to actions that create enduring impact. To that end, we are committed to ensuring individual performance and organizational readiness now and in the future.
Our team members enjoy four weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, disability, and options for enrollment for life insurance and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), access to our Employee Assistance Program (EPA), 401(k) with employer matching, professional development stipend, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire an Industrial Psychologist with an active TS/SCI clearance for a full-time position supporting professional certification programs within the Department of Defense.
- Conduct data analysis on assessments (i.e., pilot-tests, production versions, ongoing maintenance) and surveys (e.g., item-level, test-level, demographics, etc.)
- Develop assessment items and exams for certification programs
- Write technical reports and official documentation to support the defensibility of high stakes assessments
- Provide support to clients on certification implementation and maintenance
- Assist with the development and execution of certification assessments so all aspects are in compliance with major third-party accreditation standards (e.g., NCCA)
- Facilitate meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Thought Leaders to support project needs (e.g., test development, certification program development, certification reporting, etc.)
- Develop visual representations of data analysis for client deliverables and presentations
- Conduct literature reviews and develop reports for research projects, including reviewing academic and business literature
- Five (5) years of experience in executing analysis efforts and providing expert input within their associated field.
- Five (5) years of experience in analyzing functions of DoD Intelligence and Security classified work and capability modeling, integrating DoD skill standards and competencies into workforce development strategies and providing technical assistance for DIA in support of certification program design, development, maintenance, and accreditation package submission.
- Master's degree in industrial/organizational psychology from an accredited university.
- Five (5) years of experience in analyzing functions of classified work and capability modeling, integrating skill standards based upon competencies into workforce development strategies.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to seeing all qualified applicants for our job vacancies. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to age, race, traits historically associated with race (including hairstyles), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, transgender status and gender identity), pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.