Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Location: Atlanta, GA
Open & Close Dates: 03/16/2021 to 03/29/2021
All applications must be submitted through the following link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594804700
CDC continues to build out its internal I-O consulting unit and is looking to add another master’s or PhD-level I-O psychologist to the team. The team takes on a variety of efforts related to selection, training and development, and organizational analysis/effectiveness for the agency.
As a Personnel Psychologist, you will:
- Formulate, define and conduct research of considerable size and complexity addressing opportunities to enhance workforce performance.
- Make recommendations based on study outcomes.
- Develop skills-based competencies and associated assessment tools to identify competency gaps, training needs, and improvement to CDCs education programs.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with leading experts, professors, instructors, and others in education and training institutions of higher learning.
- Participate and/or lead cross-cutting inter-and intra-agency projects.
- Manage one or more career development and/or educational programs within the Human Resources Office.
The application is open now and closes Monday March 29th. For desired qualifications, requirements, and more information on how to apply:https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594804700