Location: Washington, DC
How to Apply: https://dciconsult.bamboohr.com/jobs/
DCI Consulting Group (www.dciconsult.com) is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management consulting and software development firm located in downtown Washington, D.C. DCI staff provide consulting services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of EEO, compliance, legal defensibility, and provide in-depth consulting in the areas of affirmative action development and implementation, employee selection and test validation, systemic compensation discrimination analyses, OFCCP audit and litigation support, and regulatory affairs. DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency and public sector clients. Private sector clients represent a wide range of industries, including aerospace and defense, financial services, pharmaceuticals, high technology, retail, and manufacturing. DCI staff also work directly with a number of national law firms to provide related consulting and litigation support services.
About the Job:
DCI seeks a HR Consultant with an understanding of EEO law, statistics, data analysis, testing and selection and other related consulting services. Duties include preparing federal Affirmative Action Plans and other statistical analyses for Fortune 1000 federal contractors. Primary responsibilities of this position include the development of Affirmative Action Plan statistics, statistical compensation analyses, EEO-1 and VETS-4212 preparation, EEO defense statistics including adverse impact analyses, validation studies, and other related statistical analyses. In addition, the Consultant will provide support to clients during OFCCP audits or litigation.
MA/MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Statistics, Labor Economics, or related field.
- 3 years or more of experience directly related to federal affirmative action plan compliance.
- Working knowledge of related federal EEO laws including EO 11246, Title VII, ADA, UGESP, EPA etc.
- Conceptual understanding of advanced statistical methods and interpretation of statistical data concerning EEO statistics, including multiple regression analysis, correlation, t-test, standard deviation, Fisher’s Exact Test, etc.
- Familiarity with OFCCP audit protocol and regulations.
- Experience developing Affirmative Action Plans.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System data files (preferred).
- Must have attention to detail and ability to work under multiple deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required: MS Access, MS Excel, SPSS, SAS.
- Excellent communication, computer, presentation, and consulting skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects and a variety of client situations required.
DCI offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a dynamic work environment, and a wide range of unique and interesting projects in the DEI context.
DCI Consulting Group is proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our employee culture reflects ethical empowerment, pride, inclusion, and collaboration which showcases the diversity of thought we provide to the clients we serve. We are dedicated to an exceptional employee experience and provide career opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, age, political affiliation, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you are unable to apply for career opportunities due to an impairment or disability, please contact us at Jobs@dciconsult.com for further assistance.