Location: Washington, DC or Remote
How to Apply: https://dciconsult.bamboohr.com/jobs/
DCI Consulting Group is a Human Resources (HR) Risk Management company. Our company was built on the principle that “what gets measured, gets done.” Our clients understand the critical importance of using data-driven analytics, principles of human science, software solutions, and actionable strategies to build more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces. The transformational outcomes help them to maximize workplace successes and relationships, ultimately resulting in their employees reaching their full potential without any obstacles to success.
DCI’s clients represent a cross-section of private sector, federal agency, federal contractor, public sector, and national law firms.
About Our Internship Program: (Position Location: Washington, DC or Remote)
DCI is excited to offer internships to current graduate students in pursuit of developmental opportunities that support our mission of building a better world by helping organizations become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive! We are looking for HR interns to join our external consulting divisions (Compliance & Workforce Analytics (CWA) and Employment and Litigation Support (ELS)) or our internal Human Resources (HR) Division! Work responsibilities and knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) requirements will vary depending on the division the intern will support.
Intern within our HR Division:
DCI team members within our HR Division provide internal strategic human capital management support and manage our daily HR operations. This is your opportunity to gain meaningful experiences from talented HR professionals! You are an ideal HR Intern candidate within our HR Division if you are passionate about working in an environment that supports DEI and employment law initiatives, solves critical workplace challenges leveraging data, and provides career growth opportunities. You understand daily HR department operations, polices, procedures and the laws, rules, and regulations that govern them. You are motivated, have strong attention to detail to provide quality services and products, and can communicate in a manner that demonstrates professionalism and expertise. You can manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Provide support with talent acquisition activities (e.g., position description development, applicant evaluation tool development, talent acquisition marketing, recruiting, onboarding activities, etc.).
- Provide support with employee survey development and execution.
- Provide support with daily HR operations (e.g., benefits/compensation administration, employee records, planning activities, employee events, etc.).
- Provide support with strategic human capital planning and activities.
- Conduct research/literature reviews.
- Conduct statistical analyses.
- Provide administrative support.
Required Technical Skills:
- Enrolled in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or HR-related graduate program graduating with degree prior to June 2022.
- Knowledge of human capital management principles and operations.
- Understanding of data analytic methods to evaluate employee data.
Required General Skills:
- Basic computer skills proficiency required in MS Suite (e.g., Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, 365, Teams).
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and act on information to solve issues using effective critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment requiring client engagement.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment as a member of a team and with significant autonomy, self-discipline, and organization skills.
- Experience in applying human capital management principles to HR operations.
- Familiarity or working knowledge with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Familiarity or working knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking System data files.
DCI Consulting Group is proud of our commitment as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our employee culture reflects ethical empowerment, pride, inclusion, and collaboration which showcases the diversity of thought we provide to the clients we serve. We are dedicated to an exceptional employee experience and provide career opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, age, political affiliation, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you are unable to apply for career opportunities due to an impairment or disability, please contact us at Jobs@dciconsult.com for further assistance.