Location: Tysons Corner, VA
REQUIRED DUTIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Supervise a small team of competency analysts and closely coordinate with other teams, clients, and other stakeholders
- Guide the research on existing competency models and preparation of draft competency models
- Write competency definitions and behavioral statements
- Lead and facilitate competency model development focus groups and workshops
- Prepare communication and stakeholder engagement plans and associated communications (written research reports and briefings to employee and executive audiences, summary papers, meeting minutes, project documentation)
- Map competencies to learning events using online tools and systems
- Survey design, analysis and reporting using survey tools. Supplement survey reports with custom reports/briefings.
- Track multiple on-going tasks, communications, meetings, and deliverables
- Write clearly and concisely for lay as well as executive audiences; use graphics, figures and tables to communicate data/results. Communicate complex ideas in a straightforward way, facilitate meetings, and use active listening.
- Experience working directly with clients and a range of audiences.
- 5% car travel (approx. 2 trips of 3-days each) within 90 mile radius of Washington, DC
PREFERRED DUTIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic familiarity with updating web portals or SharePoint pages and documents
- Experience working with the Veteran’s Administration or other agencies and working at customer’s site
- Certification in Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, especially Plateau
- Experience providing user support to competency assessments or similar activities
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, educational measurement, instructional design, or related field
- At least five years of experience performing the required competencies
- EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
For more information and to apply click here